Friday, March 15, 2019

Know Your Mind to No Mind


Its been long since I shared my thoughts and I was running behind my weight loss currently. Whenever I get a new thought or a spark, I create a meme and share it across. But this time it was different. It was a new insight and little bit more to explain which I cannot do in a meme. Hence this post.

Our company’s website is almost ready and we have partnered with many ventures for new projects. Now we have a very senior person, very friendly whom you can go in for an advice over a quick chat. He is a consultant and always gives you the exact facts without sugar and spices. He is a sort of a mentor to me. I went in to meet him to discuss about this new venture and wanted to get his views on them. Rather, we talked more on Life and its insight. It was real awakening for me and I wanted to share this with all.

As a fiction writer, I always paint everything green and present. Because I don’t want to end up being in the memory of someone who made them feel sad. I really treasure and care for memories. Even in an interview when asked about what makes you write, I replied, the basic criteria to write is the craving to experience what you love. You write that and you feel that again and again. You make people experience what you feel right now. Everything is basically a recollection of your experiences that you want to experience again.

But Is it worthwhile? If I cling on to what made me happy in the past, will I be able to create or look for happiness today? Memories sets you back creating a cloud that stops you from thinking ahead.
Human being is made of X and Y Chromosomes. All the characteristics of mom (100%) and dad (another 100%) adds in and creates a tiny cell that would be (100% consolidation of the 200% received from mom and dad). So to think again, all the memories of parents, along with the mother’s ancestors and the father’s ancestors are consolidated and now a new life is born with almost all the characteristics.



Genetic memory itself is made in such a way that life is created similar to the one in the generations before. That is why perhaps the saying, History usually repeats itself , has come into picture. Why does history repeat itself? Because it does not know what else to do. When this situation comes , you do this. That’s how we are programmed. So if I come across a situation my great granny would have been in, I would be probably reacting like her in the same way.

Now then here comes a concept of ignorance. When you do what you are instructed to do by birth through genes, who are you and what is your significance here? It’s a big question. If I do everything my dad does and react the same way, then everyone would tell me I am the perfect daddy’s little girl. But what about my children? Is it not wrong for me to not act as the perfect mother one can rely on for all their issues?

Even if I am correct in all the ways, it was all given to me by my dad and not through my own findings about me. And my dad would have got it from his ancestors and they, from their forefathers and so on. The way to actually know what I am capable of is to lose all memories I have got inherent and think and analyze every situation I am in. Even though I may end up wrong, I learn and I make sure I don’t repeat it. Also when I log the mistake details to my children I should never end up giving the situation as a case study to them. If this is the case, do this. It will never work that way. Rather, explain what situation you were actually in, what made you take the decision, what was the outcome, what best solution you could have done, what worst solution you had avoided and so on.

When all these information are added, it will not reprogram your kids but will make them think about all these when they are in a situation. So they will start analyzing and come up with a solution better than yours too that suits their time and period better.

Other important concept here is to know about the Two important sides of Life. It is not Good and Bad as most of them perceives. It is Happiness and Remorse. When you do something you really like, you are happy and when you do something you detest, you are sad. That’s the major two emotional aspects that determine your mood for the day and ultimately your attitude towards life.

This happiness and remorse need not be searched anywhere. It lies within you. You need to explore yourself to find it. Take our body for an instance. When you are too hungry you feel weak and drained out of energy. Once you take a morsel of food and you start chewing on it and gulp it down you feel energy blooming. After a few mouthfuls, you are ok now.

This energy is created within you. The need to have food immediately is given as a signal to you by your brain. You oblige and take in food. The food here is just the tool to get energy. The actual creation of energy is within you. You are capable of everything. You can create anything provided you get to know what you need rather than how to react at this point of time.

This can be achieved by going to a state of ‘No Mind.’ Just sit calm for atleast 5 minutes a day without thinking about anything. You will slowly go into a trance and start thinking deep about everything. Slowly wipe down the memories of what you should do and what you should not do and try to do everything your way.

And once you know what your mind is capable of, you will get to know your likes and dislikes better. You may have liked your career so far because your family’s profession is this. Maybe now you will get to know what you actually prefer and start working towards it. When you really start doing what you love the most you will be happy and when you feel you are struck down with what you hate, you will be sad.

When you leave all the things that make you sad and do all happy happy things you will make others happy too. Make sure you add that happiness to other’s life too and life will really be Blissful.
Ultimately that is what life is all about. I like to end this with a recent quote that I loved very much. “You only die once. You live every day. Make sure its meaningful.”

2 comments: