Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Picture

"So this is it huh?"
Her eyes widened at the voice of Ranveer singh. It was the advertisement for VIVO V5 mobile phone. Her favorite.  She usually increased the volume and sat glued to the TV set till it gets over.

He did not mind anything she does but this one irritated him badly . Her lack of attention on anything till the ad gets over drove him mad. He asked her about it.

"Do you remember our first date. We both took turns and clicked each other's pic on my mobile. I literally got smitten by you.  Though I never asked I badly wanted to have a pic of us together.  So when I went back home I edited our pics as one together on an app and used to stare at it for hours together.

I just watch this ad for the last line. It goes like this.  I pictured us together. I recall the good old times and feel immensely happy.  "

He felt too emotional and hugged her close to his heart. She came out of the coziness and looked at him and said," Also Ranveer is hot in the ad. "

They both laughed like never before.

1 comment: