Friday, January 6, 2017

Green and Red

Ping
He turned from his laptop at the notification sound of a WhatsApp message on his cell.  It was from her. The link to the latest post on her blog.  Another love story. It was cute sweet and felt good.

But he could not bring himself to compliment her.  He loved her so much and was very possessive. He could not accept her thinking of a love story other than theirs.  Though broad minded,  he did not want her to imagine a romantic story and write.

He thought maybe he lost her love and she wanted something more in him.  Maybe that's why she imagines what she misses and writes. He decided to talk to her about it.

That night he decided to open up.  She was busy cleaning the mess in the dining table when he came behind and hugged her.  'I read your story today. It was great. But I think you should switch  to humor.  I  am sure you will do well.'

She looked confused and said no. He continued, 'see I feel I have to buy my love for you back. It feels you live in a imaginary world with a love that I failed to give you.  I cannot take it anymore.'

She returned back and hugged him harder and said, 'I have already given my heart to you.  It's yours for keep. You don't have to buy it back. My stories were the only way to buy you back from your busy schedule. I always notice you though you don't show it. Whenever you go green with envy, my heart goes red with joy that you are still possessive on me'.

His comment on her posts is the first thing that happens whenever she posts something from that day on. 

2 comments:

  1. Akka, i understand now what is happening there, go on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green and Red! Perfectly summed up! This is one of your best yet madam! :-)

    ReplyDelete