Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lent Lesson 21: GENTLENESS

Gentleness -  Being nice and mild mannered.

She reminded him another time. "This may hurt a bit sir. Please bear it. I will hold your arm and wait till you are back to normalcy." The nurse was always gentle to everyone in the old age home . She understands everybody's pain and goes as far as she could to feel them at home.

The patients were very old and hardly ever recognized her the next time they come. But she always used to be so caring. When asked the reason for it she used to say, "I know nobody recognizes me for being extra caring but if I don't I will fail to recognize myself."

Jesus said on the way to the cross to the women crying for him. "Do not cry for me. Cry for your children"  Who can be that gentle when you are destined to die on the cross?  As children of this finest gentleman it is our duty to be as gentle as Our father to care and understand the pain of others and acting in such a way to lessen it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment