Friday, March 3, 2017

Message of love

They were dating. Every night was filled with sweet nothings. She was always very expressive while he kept things to himself. She always said I love you often but he simply replied with a smiley.

Today was the same. They were chatting for a long while. She started to feel drowsy. She conveyed him the same and wanted to retire to bed.'I love you.  Good night. 'She texted for the last time for the day.

His reply was the same.' Good night dear. ' She felt a bit bad. She asked him.' Why don't you say I love you? ' He again replied with an emoticon.
She gave up. She texted back.' You tell me when you feel like.  I will wait. 'She locked the Mobile and placed it on the bedside table.

PING.
A WhatsApp message. She was pretty sure it was a emoticon. She unlocked the Mobile. It was from him. It said, ' I love you'. It continued,  ' You need not wait.  I love you always. ' 

She replied with a emoticon this time. 

1 comment: